Out the audio game :(

If anything ill might keep the SSA ic150.4 and drop a f8l under the rear seat.. and only replace any existing stereo stuff when they blow. I don't want to upgrade any of the existing stereo stuff. It sounds good enough. Be nice to have a little extra boom in the back though

If anything ill might keep the SSA ic150.4 and drop a f8l under the rear seat.. and only replace any existing stereo stuff when they blow. I don't want to upgrade any of the existing stereo stuff. It sounds good enough. Be nice to have a little extra boom in the back though
How much do you want for one of those SSA ICONS?? Sad to hear that.

keep on top of when the 0% interest ends and you'll be fine

in the mean time

sell the audio

buy local oldschool audio for a good price with the cash

sell the oldschool audio

???

profit

at least you bought a good tire lol toyo's usually last a while, but look into the goodyear wrangler duratrac's I have them in 35's and they're really awesome tires.

also leave commiefornia, you'll make plenty back in taxes by moving to cover costs

Yeah I I went with 37's. Little too big for my gearing. But I really wanted that tonka look.

My next set of tires I will probably drop the truck 2" front and back. And go with 35s. Believe me I would love to leave California. I will one day. The Bay Area is just retarded expensive

Yeah I I went with 37's. Little too big for my gearing. But I really wanted that tonka look.My next set of tires I will probably drop the truck 2" front and back. And go with 35s. Believe me I would love to leave California. I will one day. The Bay Area is just retarded expensive
Yeah you have round wheel wells, I have a silverado they're square so the 35s were a pain. you have almost no offset though so you can stuff em in. My front tires stick out like 1.5 inches

Nice rig. I am a fan of the Ram Trucks. Running 3 of them. This is my prettiest one. All work trucks but this one gets the lighter loads being a 1500.

4290dda39f2d1c1e6ad7a35e3a50da47.jpg

Nice ...Something new to put a system in ...
currently has a custom center console with a crossfire c7 or something in it. Not sure on the amp or if anything is upfront.....fully bagged and bodied though and 700hp...plus 19+mpg city diesel....I'm game

Yeah I I went with 37's. Little too big for my gearing. But I really wanted that tonka look.My next set of tires I will probably drop the truck 2" front and back. And go with 35s. Believe me I would love to leave California. I will one day. The Bay Area is just retarded expensive
What part of cali do you live? Frisco? Sanjo? Hayward? Ill go pick up the Ssa ICONS LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.