others vs tsunami 1/0

murderedtahoe
10+ year member

Mr. Low End Monster!
GA,SC
whats some other wires thats comparable to the tsunami 1/0 gauge. if i cant find anything comparable as far as Size goes then id stick too paying the high price of it. im tired of using this **** 2/0 guage welding wire. too much **** work involved with this thick non flexxible stuff. so if there are any wires out there just as THICK as the Tsunami wire and cheaper POST AWAY!

sorry but thats junk, its 2 gauge not true 1/0. and flexabilty? there is none

I see everyone recommending SHOK, but I think it's stupid to recommend something that isn't available yet.

Unless it is, in which case someone link a website that I can order from.

That wire is super flexable your just a woman if its not flexable iyo.I all so said he could run 2 runs of that power and ground for $130bucks shipped would be much cheaper then buying 0awg equal to the tsunami 1/0

that stuff looks good but id rather see some pics. iwas just in the local store here and they had some crap 1/0gauge wire and the diff between that 1/0 gague wire and the tsunami was UNREAL!!!!!!!!! hell that tsunami was just as thick as my 2/0 gauge but way more flexible. i loved it! but if that metra wire is just as good and thick id buy it.

that stuff looks good but id rather see some pics. iwas just in the local store here and they had some crap 1/0gauge wire and the diff between that 1/0 gague wire and the tsunami was UNREAL!!!!!!!!! hell that tsunami was just as thick as my 2/0 gauge but way more flexible. i loved it! but if that metra wire is just as good and thick id buy it.
This. My local shop does a similar side by side comparison versus RAPTOR wire and a bunch of others like Hyperflex. Tsunami is the same size as the Kicker Hyperflex, or very similar at least. But the Kicker wiring probably isn't any cheaper. KnuKonceptz is an alternative, but not sure how much cheaper it is.

How about you post up how much $/foot you can get the Tsunami for? Then the forum can probably be a bit more helpful lol

I see everyone recommending SHOK, but I think it's stupid to recommend something that isn't available yet.
Unless it is, in which case someone link a website that I can order from.
its on pre-sale? the first batch sold much faster than expected. the 2nd batch is on the way. so you think its stupid when companies like sundown offer things for pre-sale before its avaible and people recommend it?

its on pre-sale? the first batch sold much faster than expected. the 2nd batch is on the way. so you think its stupid when companies like sundown offer things for pre-sale before its avaible and people recommend it?
Pretty much.

If I say I'm doing an install and looking for a 1000w mono amp, why link me to one I cannot buy yet?

I know the purpose of a presale, and a presale is good for people interested in the product who wouldn't mind trying it out. When someone needs a product, they can't always afford to wait months. There's also a lot of possible delays and such that can be incurred with presale.

My family works in import/export and I've helped out a few online-company owners in the world with shipping and freight forwarding, and a lot of times there are delays.

If the OP wants wire today, then I wouldn't recommend a presale item. If he says he's thinking of starting a build in 6 months, I might.

I know most people won't read the post so cliffs : I'm not bashing SHOK as I've never tried it, I'm just saying recommending a presale item isn't always helpful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif.

Carry on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pretty much.
If I say I'm doing an install and looking for a 1000w mono amp, why link me to one I cannot buy yet?

I know the purpose of a presale, and a presale is good for people interested in the product who wouldn't mind trying it out. When someone needs a product, they can't always afford to wait months. There's also a lot of possible delays and such that can be incurred with presale.

My family works in import/export and I've helped out a few online-company owners in the world with shipping and freight forwarding, and a lot of times there are delays.

If the OP wants wire today, then I wouldn't recommend a presale item. If he says he's thinking of starting a build in 6 months, I might.

I know most people won't read the post so cliffs : I'm not bashing SHOK as I've never tried it, I'm just saying recommending a presale item isn't always helpful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif.

Carry on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

he was asking for other brands besides what he' using, therefor i dont think he is looking for wire tomarrow.

btw wire is supposed to be here mid of Jan, everything has been on time so far. so doubt it would be 6 month //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ok heres some pics of the wires comparing them to size and flex.

tsunamivsflex.jpg

the black wire is my 2/0 gauge wire although it dont look much bigger than the Tsunami 1/0, but the actual WIRE/Strand Count is GRATELY different! the 2/0 gauge shits on the tsunami in that department.

flexwirepic.jpg

now this is whats important to me see how much flexible the tsunami is compared to the 2/0 gauge? even without the flexibilty, the 2/0 gauge is too much **** work. i have to TRIM TRIM TRIM just too get this **** to fit in anything! imo just not worth it. id rather get some PRetty flexible wire.

heres pics when i first got it.

jh.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

murderedtahoe

10+ year member
Mr. Low End Monster!
murderedtahoe
GA,SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date