others vs tsunami 1/0

it is tsunami ( metra ) and yeah its between 1 and 2 guage but for the price? same as 4 guage that is junk as far as price and it is full silicone jacketed wire it is way more flexible than knu and just as flexible as hyperflex is i have used them all.
so metra an tsunmai are the same wire?

so metra an tsunmai are the same wire?
the metra uses the same strand count but a thinner gauge and it is ofc copper not cca it is underguaged a bit but not very much. metra owns Tsunami and IB brand is just a shop brand for installs is all. it is not as good as Tsunami but for the price it is very good. just over $1 a foot shipped even if it is only 2 guage is a smoking price.

The moral of the metra wire is: Its good for the price but don't expect to get 0 gauge. I have some and use it on cars which don't need 0 gauge. You can't buy knu flex 4 gauge for that price so for 2 gauge its still a good deal.

thats exactly what i use it for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif cars that dont have to have 1 or 0 guage 2 guage works fine and the **** is more flexible than a wet noodle lolz

I bought it just to see what it was. Got comparison pics somewhere I might throw up if I can find them. Can't remember what computer/hard drive there on. I'm about to run out and buy more. Its better than 4 gauge and still pretty cheap.

hpm > hyperflex
i got both and they seem like identical. i have not put it side by side comparison yet, but from what i remember using the kicker last year it feels and looks exacltyy. i no fo sure in few day.s

i mean the speakerwire is oversized not under the 12 guage needs the 10 guage stripper slot or it takes a bunch of wire with it. the 1/0 ( really 2 ) as long as you know what it really is for the money is hard to beat.

i mean the speakerwire is oversized not under the 12 guage needs the 10 guage stripper slot or it takes a bunch of wire with it. the 1/0 ( really 2 ) as long as you know what it really is for the money is hard to beat.
Really thats interesting I might have to pick of some of their speaker wire next.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

murderedtahoe

10+ year member
Mr. Low End Monster!
murderedtahoe
GA,SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date