orphan 8" for deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
looking for a decent deck, i have a SS Orphan 8" i would like to trade, i can add some cash for the right deck if needed. Just remember it will cost me like $25 to ship the sub so...

Must have front, rear and sub pre outs, 5v or higher. Brand isn't a huge deal, just needs to be worth it.

Sorry for the cell phone pics, better than nothing I guess.

orphan81.jpg

orphan82.jpg

orphan83.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
here is the original link where I got the sub. Exact same condition and everything, I took it out of the box when I got it, tested it, put it back in the box and it has sat there since, in my closet with all my other amps/subs/alts etc...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/497962-2-8-tc-sounds-built-subs.html

I have an early 2000's High end sony deck. Will get the exact model number if you are interested.
I am interested in anything as long as it meets my requirements

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...