Orion XTR-1000.1 vs. Rockford Fosgate Prime R750-1D?

I would have to disagree with your statement just because I like headroom and care about resale value.
idk that xtrs take much power i'm sure 750 is plenty 1100 or so should run 2 well i'd think.. many yrs ago win orion stuff was actually good i had 2 xtr cones rip on just 250 rms each (it was the factory box tuning that caused it) still just saying

idk that xtrs take much power i'm sure 750 is plenty 1100 or so should run 2 well i'd think.. many yrs ago win orion stuff was actually good i had 2 xtr cones rip on just 250 rms each (it was the factory box tuning that caused it) still just saying
Have a little common sense. It's not like you can't turn the gain down a bit?...and yes, I know all about old school car audio. It's been a hobby of mine for over 25 years now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.