Orion hcca 15 d4

One Orion hcca 15d4... Ready to down grade, I had 4 Orion hccas and a dc 10k. Sold everything but one Orion hcca left so I figured maby trade the last subwoofer for an amp! Here is my new system: 4 alpine type r 10"s I had laying in my garage! Some old school cadence amp only Putin about 400 watts! 2 batteries and 250 amp alt! So I'm want to trade an Orion hcca 15 for an amp rated at 1500-2500. Really if ur interested let me know! Throw me some offers, I may just pay cash if this is to hard.
2pyzz4i.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Ive seen so many amps done this way over the years. Especially ones that had the Molex plugs and a couple others
I ran the Orion for about a year, then I bought the Taramps when I though the Orion broke. I found a knick in the Orion bass knob that was causing...
Ive had to install a 40 amp relay on the remote due to Popping issues on one my older Eclipse HUs, That ended up solving my popping issue. One...
I have created a post with all related information regarding the build under this link: https://www.caraudio.com/threads/2000-camry-build.614208/

About this thread

Xlbasslx

Xlbasslx
Avondale , Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomin_tahoe