ORION HCCA 10s HELP!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ABMughma
10+ year member

Under Construction
So im pickin up a pair of the old school Orion HCCA 10s dual 2 ohm and i need to figure out the specs for the new enclosure. The equipment is in my signature. The only thing i m looking to change is changing it from in trunk to a "blow through" idea. Box technically in trunk but firing up through the rear deck. Anyone familiar with what these HCCA 10s like to see as far as airspace and tuning. Id like to keep it loud and low as to i mainly listen to rap and airspace is no issue. Any help is appreciated!

Id be careful giving them much more than 600rms a piece. depends on which motor they have too but they dont take tons to get loud. also be careful with back deck blow throughs, my experience is tons of cancellation and a lot of wasted work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.