Orion amp sent out for repair

mrpep

CarAudio.com Elite
chicago
So I called Orion and they gave me a place that will repair my amp. I sent it out 6 weeks ago and they still have not repaired it. I email , call and they reply but never actually reply with a finished job. I am getting so tired of this. Does it normally take this long?

So I called Orion and they gave me a place that will repair my amp. I sent it out 6 weeks ago and they still have not repaired it. I email , call and they reply but never actually reply with a finished job. I am getting so tired of this. Does it normally take this long?
The guy I send my amps to is in CA it usually is about a 2 week turn around from the time I ship till the time I get it back

Shane ekstrom
Mark Cannady

But honestly depending on what it needs you would probably be better off getting a new amp. Those Orion ZT amps are pretty crappy and only do 1200rms at 1 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.