Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfr3sh2def

Senior VIP Member
MD
Item(s) for Sale:

Orion 2500d. Bought less than 6 months ago and am only selling because I decided to go with more power for my wall. Amp has been fully tested and is working 100%.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 Mechanically, 6/10 Cosmetically. Works perfectly but has surface scratches due to its age. I only had this amp hooked up to test and make sure it was fully functional. I purchased it off of eBay a few months ago. My wall in my show car has not been completed yet so the amp has barely been used by me at all. I decided to go with 2 3500s to power my wall instead so lets get this bad boy moved!

2500 rms @ 1ohm @ 12v

.5 ohm stable

Can easily put out 3k rms with stout electrical

Dual 4 gauge inputs

If you need to know anything else about this amp just google it. I guarantee that you will NOT be disappointed!

Price:

$350

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

READY TO SHIP. Insured shipping included in price. Comes in Orion 4002 box. ConUS & Paypal. No Trades.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Great amp, I had four in my CRX at .5 ohm, and took two out and ran them at .25 as well (for burps). Daily .5 all day erryday!

Good luck with your sale!

Do you happen to have any extra end caps laying around you would part with?

This really isn't considered old school.... Good luck with sale though
Anything over 10+ years old is old school to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Great amp, I had four in my CRX at .5 ohm, and took two out and ran them at .25 as well (for burps). Daily .5 all day erryday!Good luck with your sale!

Do you happen to have any extra end caps laying around you would part with?
I only have 2 sets of end caps but I am going to hold onto them. I still have a extra 2500 and 4002 that I will be keeping for my daily.

Thanks.

Anything over 10+ years old is old school to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Thanks.
this thing is 10yrs old...??!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...