ordering online

I ordered some components from them a week ago. I finally called them and they told me the components were out of stock but they expect them next week. You may want to call them to see what's going on.

i ordered from them a while back and didnt have any trouble whatsoever. they sent me an email the next day saying that my order was shipped along with my ups tracking number.

I'm using an International credit card so thats the hold up! Of course they don't tell me anything for a week, They do take paypal so I'm going to try that couse they are the only place I'v found that sells Focal's on the internet. thanx for the input Todd

caraudio did not end up taking visa (they are too lazy to manually phone in an authorization) Does Ikesound take Visa? My second (US) address is in the memo field so you have to phone Visa for authorization to ship there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.