ordered one of these

bass-face-meme.png

I'm thinking about getting a couple of their 15"s when they come out, but I'm hesitant. There aren't any reviews on them. No one seems to know much about the company either.

I was going to get Obsidians but stopped when I heard of these threatcon 15's. And now I'm struggling to decide.

I'm thinking about getting a couple of their 15"s when they come out' date=' but I'm hesitant. There aren't any reviews on them. No one seems to know much about the company either.
I was going to get Obsidians but stopped when I heard of these threatcon 15's. And now I'm struggling to decide.[/quote']

Yeah I'm waiting for reviews. I mean for the price you can't really go wrong from the looks of it. But imma wait til a few people have gotten them and tested em!

If you're after the buzz-word woofer of the day these woofers may be your best bet. $99 shipped for a 3" coil subwoofer. If the latter two items are all you are concerned about (price and the ID of the coil) are all you are concerned about these may be a viable option. Has anyone seen any TermLab or overall competition results from these yet? Setting the bar at whatever height a pair of Obsidian Audio 12's managed a 154.9 dB two years ago during SBN. What have these woofers managed so far?

If you're after the buzz-word woofer of the day these woofers may be your best bet. $99 shipped for a 3" coil subwoofer. If the latter two items are all you are concerned about (price and the ID of the coil) are all you are concerned about these may be a viable option. Has anyone seen any TermLab or overall competition results from these yet? Setting the bar at whatever height a pair of Obsidian Audio 12's managed a 154.9 dB two years ago during SBN. What have these woofers managed so far?
I cant find obsidian 15"s anywhere either -____-, wanting to buy in the near future

No term labs yet. There are a few competitors that have made bulk orders to run these subs in their rides. Other than the prototype video Chris from C2 Audio has made no one else has the subs. They are set to arrive end of April and start shipping out to customers after testing. Mine will be one of the first out the door since I got in on it early. C2 Audio is a new company and will have to prove themselves. However from what I've seen and talke to Chris about since I met him.....C2 Audio isn't going anywhere but up.

I cant find obsidian 15"s anywhere either -____-, wanting to buy in the near future
i was on their website and they are not shipping 12's or 15's until June. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

I hope the threatcons will come out sooner and at a decent price.

My only concern with the threatcon2 15" is the unusualy high Fs at 38hz. What's up with that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

05fronty

5,000+ posts
SALT PETER
05fronty
conway,ar
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date