Opinions on new 12" subwoofer selections

I look at Fi's t/s all the time, their t/s are very good usually. Sometimes their Cms seems to have the decimal in the wrong spot, but it's still correct if you know where the decimal is supposed to go.

Sometimes woofers with progressive spiders confuse some programs, and it looks like the t/s are wonky, but they actually aren't.

I look at Fi's t/s all the time, their t/s are very good usually. Sometimes their Cms seems to have the decimal in the wrong spot, but it's still correct if you know where the decimal is supposed to go.

Sometimes woofers with progressive spiders confuse some programs, and it looks like the t/s are wonky, but they actually aren't.
I thought that Fi was really good (Why I bought it) but I found this Facebook group where they test T/S and every Fi one is off significantly even after break in.

I would love to hear that Fi is a good choice. Would like to go with Fi for my next build but I am not convinced that the Neo 4.11 will outperform Sundown Zv6.

Last edited:
I thought that Fi was really good (Why I bought it) but I found this Facebook group where they test T/S and every Fi one is off significantly even after break in.

I would love to hear that Fi is a good choice. Would like to go with Fi for my next build but I am not convinced that the Neo 4.11 will outperform Sundown Zv6.

Fi still is really good. T/s are difficult to accurately represent, because age is part of the equation. What is "significantly?" Can you post up some tests? I'd really like to see, I design for Fi and all sorts of brands, I'd like to see the actual differences and how the testing was done.

The 4.11 and the zv6 are two different styles of woofers. Out perform how? I feel like there's factors being left out here, to some degree.

Finally the new Drag-77 wheels and Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Tires are on. What a massive improvement over the stock setup. I only went one size bigger on them went from 235-70-16 to a LT245-70-16. These tires are the same exact tread design as the Cooper A/T 3's since Cooper owns and makes Mickey Thompson as well.

Before and After!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...