Open to suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

rguitar7

Hi folks~

I'm new here, and relatively new to the car audio world. My name is Rob, and I'm active duty Airforce, currently vacationing in an overly-sunny and hot environment, lol. My 6 months here are up in the next 2 weeks, and I want to finally put in the audio system I've been promising myself when I get back.

I am asking anyone for suggestions, as I frankly have no idea where to start. Do I start with the speakers and then find an amp to power them, or start with an amp and match the speakers to it? Does anyone know if there are any "plug and play" kits?

I drive an 06 Cobalt, (my wife's decision) and would like a system with 1-2 Subs, and the ability to power 2 or 4 aftermarket speakers for the doors.

I would like to spend less than 2K, but am unwilling to sacrifice quality for cost...anyone got any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.