Only 140:-(

vehicle ? enclosure specifics ? type of meter used and where was it metered dash/kick/headrest ? give as many details about your setup as possible down to the model of wire and how it is connected

vehicle ? enclosure specifics ? type of meter used and where was it metered dash/kick/headrest ? give as many details about your setup as possible down to the model of wire and how it is connected
I know the meter was on the dash it's in an 05 scion Xb wire is sound quest subs are on right side of box port is on left. Subs are blowing into the box with motors on outside

I mean I seen 2 10's powered by a Goliath hit 150+ on the dash. But that's all it's set up for with his design.

That combo @ 2 ohms with any kind of box rise could have the subs only getting 1500-2000 watts total. So with your small box I'm not surprised. If you are running low wattage, BIG box big port!

That combo @ 2 ohms with any kind of box rise could have the subs only getting 1500-2000 watts total. So with your small box I'm not surprised. If you are running low wattage, BIG box big port!
So I shouldn't go by the recommendation of treo with the box size? Would you have a recommendation on box size and port size for gaining spl

They are d2 amp is at 2 ohm mono. Was told to wire down to .5 but not sure if amp will handle that load. Or willing to trade or buy different subs that could be wired to 1 ohm mono
wire them to .5 ohm, test with a dmm and see what they actually sit at. With box rise I think you would be fine. Do you have the electrical to support the amp at 1 ohm?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.