onlinecarstereo (dot) com??!

Participant count
  • Participant list

bentley12
10+ year member

NY
1. what is up with all the bad reviews of this website?

2. their are not authorized alpine dealers and when I called them they said that the warranty is only 30 days with their company (not alpine)

3. what is your experience with them...

1. what is up with all the bad reviews of this website?2. their are not authorized alpine dealers and when I called them they said that the warranty is only 30 days with their company (not alpine)

3. what is your experience with them...
1. cuz their bad?

2. cuz their not authorized?

3. not good?

I ordered from OCS and they are fine. Shipping is a little slow (kind of expected when they give you free shipping, though). My rubicon 2500 got here on a friday when I ordered it on monday

i want to buy some subwoofers from them but the warranty is terrible. the warranty states that it is a 30 day warranty to OCS not alpine's original 1 year warranty. could this imply they are b grade products, refurb, ect?

They sell them cheaper without the warranty. Go to an authorized dealer and you will pay twice as much.
is it worth it though. im really confused on what i should do. it is so cheap lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.