online stores

acura cl
10+ year member

miami
i saw a post a few weeks ago with alist of different online stores with good prices, carmedia1.com was one of them and now that i have the money to go back and buy what i wanted they changed the whole site and dont carry that line again

im looking for audiobahn 1800D or some other kind of audiobahn amp if any of you have a site it would be most helpful,

thanks

i have two 12inch audiobahn 1206Q's, 1100 RMS if u guys can suggest an amp or amps to get which would be good , that would help alot, please give names and model numvers and ifpossible some prices... thanks

Are they 1100w rms each or 550w ?

Jbl 1200.1 for both or one for each would pretty much deafen you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And they can be had pretty cheap. Check out scala1 on ebay.

i heard tha JBL arent very good amps, and they speakers are 1100 RMS each

Ive gone to ike sound before but the only prob is they are too expenisve, the amps i want is the 1800DQ and they are selling it for like 899 or soemthing, thats almost retail, i can get it for 545, but ive seen it cheaper and now cant find taht cheap price

AHHH

someone with any other sites?

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.