One sundown sa-15

No def not stuck an not strapped for cash willing to fork out for the most I can get out the amp someone recommended that sub i am open to opinions on the sub pick. Yeh mostly just lows.

Skar vvx 12 is a good choice... They are new and they only have this one sub. Its 170 brand new and jacob from sundown helped design it...this sub gets extremely low..its Fms is 22 hz and sundown sa 15 is around 28 hz i believe...heres the link to the Skar...Welcome to Skar Audio

Refer to sig for proof :)...or bumpin goalie, hes a good guy to talk to
Feel free to ask away.

The member referred to did a drop in with SA-12's and the VVX's. Both hit 148 under 35hz. If I was to guess, in that type of application, the Skar's would win the battle of the lows. However, if the application was changed, the SA line has some potential for more metered output. All comes down to what you want. Both drivers do their jobs well.

Yeh I have a Rockford fosgate power bd 1000.1 an no budget just looked up the skar sketchy on being one of the first people to try it an yes it said it can handle over 600 rms but can it handle no less than 1000 rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.