One of my worst expierences on CA.com MILENKO- Unless he can fix he deserves this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaspaceguy90
10+ year member

LOUDS10BLAZER=SCAMMER
Melbourne,FL
About A MONTH AND A HALF AGO , i did a trade with Milenko , for a trade of my Cell phone for 2 Hifonics amps, and 1 Dist block, He shipped my 2 amps and they came OK, but he did not ship the dist block, or bass knob to the amp. CLaiming they were in another box, i waited for him to ship the 2 items like he said he would, and that was over a MOnth ago, i have sent numerous Pm's, all replied with, " Whats your address again", or just random things saying:

"you are shady brother...buy your own stuff..."

WIch was totally unnesssery when i was never rude, i just wanted a smooth transaction.

Also: He gave me "his" number wich led me to an old lady who threatned to call the cops on me because i called a second time because i though i may have dialed the number incorectly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

I do my best to have satisfaction in every trade i am involved in, i wish MIlenko would be the same and ship me the stuff i deserve, just like he deserves everything that i offered in my trade, wich i included.

glad you got most of your stuff though. some scammers don't send anything or like me I got a some broken lanzar screen wheh it should have been an Avic N2. Still ***** though. some people don't have any integrity.

Also: He gave me "his" number wich led me to an old lady who threatned to call the cops on me because i called a second time because i though i may have dialed the number incorectly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

indeed, the number he sent me was some elderly woman who thought i was a stalker cause i kept saying "someone here needs subwoofer box" and she'd be like IF YOU DON'T CALL YOUR COMPANY I'M CALLING THE FBI!

haha...you kids are funny...im not even gonna waste my time telling the real story...done with CA anyhow...

it is sad that t hings have to go o down like this....

Shady people doing shady things just to get a few bucks

haha...you kids are funny...im not even gonna waste my time telling the real story...done with CA anyhow...
1. You're 20...so you don't get away with "kids"...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

2. If you truly owe people items, you aren't "done" with this site...settle your transactions, asshat.

hehe...actually I am nearly 22, nice math skills, and also, the distro block was never in the deal, and I told him the knob was gone and he said it was ok, but whatever...like I said, I am done with this site...so...DUECES!

Unless you provide proof of that (quoted email, perhaps?) we have no reason to believe you.

Although you haven't scammed anyone for a large-ticket item, your buying/selling habits are even worse than my math.

not again.

2 amps for a cell? thats pretty **** good.

who cares about a distro block, there only like 30$. and a bass knob... nevermind.

the fact is you did get 2 amps.

Unless you provide proof of that (quoted email, perhaps?) we have no reason to believe you.
Although while you haven't scammed anyone for a large-ticket item, your buying/selling habits are even worse than my math.
x2 +1

Although you haven't scammed anyone for a large-ticket item, your buying/selling habits are even worse than my math.
the thing is, I dont really mind if you have a reason to believe me...if I am done, I am done, oh well, FIN

not again.
2 amps for a cell? thats pretty **** good.

who cares about a distro block, there only like 30$. and a bass knob... nevermind.

the fact is you did get 2 amps.
That's not the point. If you go buy a car that was supposed to come with a moonroof, only to find out it doesn't have one and you paid the same price, would you be pissed? Of course you would. It does not matter what items/how much they are; if the deal was made to include them and they weren't, he got scammed. It's the principal.

the thing is, I dont really mind if you have a reason to believe me...if I am done, I am done, oh well, FIN
If you're done...then STFU!!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

woah woah, thats true. its not like he got nothing though.

plus he said the distro block and the knob was not part of the deal. only HE can prove that though.

still though 2 amps for a cell phone. nice.

also the more and more I read this. Melinko's actions are puzzy.

Fess up B*tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

imaspaceguy90

10+ year member
LOUDS10BLAZER=SCAMMER
imaspaceguy90
Melbourne,FL
Start date