One of my worst expierences on CA.com MILENKO- Unless he can fix he deserves this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but then again jack, without quoted proof, we have no reason to believe what the thread starter says eaither. im pretty sure i did a transaction with melinko, and i dont recall ever having any problems on this site doing buying\selling with anyone.

personally, gain knobs (not bass knobs) are a dangerous piece of equipment that just ASK for you stuff to blow up, and you can get a distroblock on ebay for $20. what kind of fuse block is it?

4awg -> 8awg or 0awg -> 4awg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stinger-HPM-2-Gang-MIDI-Fused-Distribution-Block_W0QQitemZ5827773862QQcategoryZ50551QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Milenko :man, I have been delivering to Texas for work on a semi all week. i dont have the same number as I did, so I will get you out the package on Monday. I know it is a week late, and I am sorry, I will through in a little something extra!

Milenko: yessir! out monday through standard USPS, so sorry, no tracking, like you already know, but it should be there in the next few I would hope!

BTW, what is the security code and unlock code on that phone?

Milenko: hey man, I just had surgery on my hand...thats why I havent been on...call me whenever you read this:

765-730-3559

I got your stuff back this last week. It is sitting in my apartment I need your addy again, I guess I done it wrong!

Milenko : you are shady brother...buy your own stuff...

Response & MIlenko :

Originally Posted by imaspaceguy90

How am i shady, ive given you PM's with my address and everything and u choose to ingore me, and all your doing is scamming me out of stuff, because i gave you a fair trade, no problems, i think u should do the same, and people on the forums that talk to you apparently have no problem getting in contact with you. I think your shady here, and are just tryin to ingore me till i jus forget it, but i wont, You gave me wrong phone numbers, and keep putting off my PM's, I know im not a bad guy, and i know u arnt either, i just want us both to be satisfied with equal trade. Plz get abck to me, and i dont mean any of this in an offensive way.

MILENKO :what the hell is this all about?

Im sorry i dont have the sent ones, i usually delete them to save room for PM's but this is the whole conversation basically about the bass knob & DIst block, MILENKO IS LYING bout me saying it was ok bout him not having the knob.

IF U WANT I CAN CHANGE MY P/W AND GIVE A FEW PEEPS IT TO VIEW MY INBOX SO I CAN PROVE THAT MILENKO IS LYING, AT FIRST I WAS SYMPATHETIC BUT HIM PUTTING WORD IN MY MOUTH IS F_U_C_K_E_D ^

Milenko :man, I have been delivering to Texas for work on a semi all week. i dont have the same number as I did, so I will get you out the package on Monday. I know it is a week late, and I am sorry, I will through in a little something extra!

Milenko: yessir! out monday through standard USPS, so sorry, no tracking, like you already know, but it should be there in the next few I would hope!

BTW, what is the security code and unlock code on that phone?

Milenko: hey man, I just had surgery on my hand...thats why I havent been on...call me whenever you read this:

765-730-3559

I got your stuff back this last week. It is sitting in my apartment I need your addy again, I guess I done it wrong!

Milenko : you are shady brother...buy your own stuff...

Response & MIlenko :

Originally Posted by imaspaceguy90

How am i shady, ive given you PM's with my address and everything and u choose to ingore me, and all your doing is scamming me out of stuff, because i gave you a fair trade, no problems, i think u should do the same, and people on the forums that talk to you apparently have no problem getting in contact with you. I think your shady here, and are just tryin to ingore me till i jus forget it, but i wont, You gave me wrong phone numbers, and keep putting off my PM's, I know im not a bad guy, and i know u arnt either, i just want us both to be satisfied with equal trade. Plz get abck to me, and i dont mean any of this in an offensive way.

MILENKO :what the hell is this all about?

Im sorry i dont have the sent ones, i usually delete them to save room for PM's but this is the whole conversation basically about the bass knob & DIst block, MILENKO IS LYING bout me saying it was ok bout him not having the knob.

IF U WANT I CAN CHANGE MY P/W AND GIVE A FEW PEEPS IT TO VIEW MY INBOX SO I CAN PROVE THAT MILENKO IS LYING, AT FIRST I WAS SYMPATHETIC BUT HIM PUTTING WORD IN MY MOUTH IS F_U_C_K_E_D ^
I dont see **** about the bass knob or the distro block...Nor do I understand any of that without your responces.

Way to add one to your post count retard.

THe whole thing was about the dist block and knob, i dont have any from b4 that, its been 1 1/2 months ive gotton alot of PM's I dont keep them all, but basically it just showing how everytime i ask him if he shipped it he gav eme an excuse.

THe whole thing was about the dist block and knob, i dont have any from b4 that, its been 1 1/2 months ive gotton alot of PM's I dont keep them all, but basically it just showing how everytime i ask him if he shipped it he gav eme an excuse.
i believe u cause he pulled **** excuses on me as well. not only that, but u and i discussed it well over a month ago, so pelota here is legit.

hehe...actually I am nearly 22, nice math skills, and also, the distro block was never in the deal, and I told him the knob was gone and he said it was ok, but whatever...like I said, I am done with this site...so...DUECES!
man i really hope you werent trying to spell DOUCHE unless your some dumbass who thinks pair's is a insult...dickless

Dueces is another way to say goodbye. Its street talk. Word?Good luck getting the correct stuff. Looks like a worthless fight IMO.
well **** i wish i was from the streets:rolleyes: but anywho you have his addy right do what i did to the dude who last scammed me i shipped him a couple of cut up rats

I think Milenko is lieing here. It's just weird how he said he was done with CA and today he's trying to buy a XXX from here. He isn't done with ca. He's just trying to find an excuse to get away from his problems hoping you will forget.

with car audio, not ca.com you idiot...my system is done, I am done with CA...raisedin is just mad that I owned him in another thread...

with car audio, not ca.com you idiot...my system is done, I am done with CA...raisedin is just mad that I owned him in another thread...
Own me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Thats why I got 5 different users p/m me and hit me up on aim thanking me for posting that info...your funny...im not bringing that **** into here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

imaspaceguy90

10+ year member
LOUDS10BLAZER=SCAMMER
imaspaceguy90
Melbourne,FL
Start date
Participants