SOLD One Crossfire VR2000d FOR SALE !!!!

Terrance9710
10+ year member

have one crossfire vr2000d for sale. this is one bad azz amp. this thing freakin amazin if u ask me. it is one week old. nothing wrong with it. sale or trade

i it brought off nexxon for 829.00 i think but if i sell it, my price will be around $450-500 range, can't let it go for to cheap now!!!!!

or i will trade off for a Inhuman or XXX 12'' SUB(S)

I have a RE SE that I got measured today...it was only 3 dB less than the XXX I have. I would be willing to trade that plus my e10a.

i might be willing to trade it off. What kind of box you had it in. I know you are known to abuse subwoofers LOL... So what is the condition of the sub(s). I'll make easier just seen me the RE SE & EA10 the amps yours .If everything goes a long like it supposed to do it's a deal on this in of the bargain.

my email is

brandonj@caraudio.com

email me w/ your personl info

or unless u don't give a **** about posted on here..

i am second taker if Duston some how trips with the subs on the way to the PO!!! lol, just kidding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by Terrance9710 if the sell doesn't go through for some reason you are next on the list..

RangerMan

send the subs to:

Terrance L. Lee

6952 Stampley Road.

Fayette, MS. 39069
Before I send them...does this amp work? Just an insurance question for myself...

yes it work, nothing wrong just going to upgrade to a memphis mojo. This amp is in perfect shape. If u find anything wrong with the amp send it back and i pay for shipping and it fix or whatever. But from what i have heard from it, it is in perfect shape.

Hey email your address again because brandonj not working or something

terrance@caraudio.com

Thanks !!!!!

Originally posted by Terrance9710 yes it work, nothing wrong just going to upgrade to a memphis mojo. This amp is in perfect shape. If u find anything wrong with the amp send it back and i pay for shipping and it fix or whatever. But from what i have heard from it, it is in perfect shape.

Hey email your address again because brandonj not working or something

terrance@caraudio.com

Thanks !!!!!
Okay, I'll send them out tommorrow. I'll guarantee the subs just the same as you guarantee your amp!

Originally posted by Terrance9710 am taking your word for it.. When i received the subs your amp will be ship the same day. if possible. Thanks

Hope everything goes swell
Lookin foward to it!

the amp is pack up with all instruction and everything came with it. Just waiting on the arrival of the subs. I included a Stinger 4G single amplifier install kit. The next am getting on going with the 2g power wire. So let me know when the sub have been ship off.

Originally posted by Terrance9710 the amp is pack up with all instruction and everything came with it. Just waiting on the arrival of the subs. I included a Stinger 4G single amplifier install kit. The next am getting on going with the 2g power wire. So let me know when the sub have been ship off.
I shipped them today! Both are packaged great, so if they are damaged let me know, b/c UPS musta dropped them out of a plane...I even shipped them in seperate boxes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.