SOLD Once Again, More Stuff, Old School and New

majette
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hi all. prices include shipping to the 48 states, payment via paypal only. no pics but condition is as described.

JVC KD-LX-10 Kamelion HU. no trim, cage, or remote, just the deck and wiring harness. good shape, 65.00 shipped.

Eclipse AV8022 in dash motorized dvd player. screen will come out but not flip up, no brain or any other parts. unit wiring was modded to output audio on rca's, was used with a head unit with aux in. buy it to fix or for parts. just the AV 8022 only 85.00 shipped.

Audio Art NXS Series NA2200 rated 400w 2 channel amp. great sound quality and power. used it on my ads 310rs for a while and the bass was so tight and accurate it was sonic bliss. NOT for the bass heads, this is for the SQ lover in you. great for components or bridged to a sub. has a built in high pass and low pass crossover. blue in color, has some wear. 7 out of 10 cosmetic condition, 65.00 shipped

Audiocontrol EQL Series II, white in color. 65.00 shipped

Earthquake FC 6.2 components. new in the box, the older all black color. one xover is missing, don't know where it went. 80.00 shipped.

Soundstream MTube-8 half-din preamp, 10v line driver, variable subwoofer output and frequency from 40 to 150hz, aux input. only 1 week old, the tubes add a great dimension to your sound. have the box, instructions, mounting brackets. 130.00 shipped

email me aamajette@yahoo.com

i am near downtown. if you want to meet up we can meet in portsmouth/chesapeake square/western branch area. i work second shift so mornings/midday are best for me.

rock bottom prices, if they dont sell at this they go back in the closet.

kamelion deck - 55.00 shipped

audio art amp - 55.00 shipped

audiocontrol eql - 50.00 shipped

eclipse av8022 - 75.00 shipped

earthquake comps - 70.00 shipped

shipping to the 48 states, payment via paypal only. aamajette@yahoo.com, thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.