On the hunt... Sq hds10

Participant count
  • Participant list

els1989

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Looking for a solid amp to power a sq hds 10... It's for my little bro who just graduated high school so he's a broke kid... Already talked him outta purchasing re pro and got him pointed in the right direction with the sub kids gonna need a budget amp that will power this sub well... I told him to get the sq 1200 but even that's to much so help me out here what's gonna do this lil sub some justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You stuck on new? has the sq been purchased yet? Could always tell him to get the 1200 and that gives him a bit of room to upgrade later if he chooses.
Not stuck on new it's really up to him in just trying to guide him... But yea I agree he's gonna be buying my crx from me and he was already talking about running two in that car so I'll probably do my best to talk him into spending the little extra money to get the sq 1200

Brutus 1200 is what I told him to get if he wasn't willing to fork the extra money for the sq initially but I keep seeing people post on here about precision power... Are they making a comeback to the quality side or somethkng

I think I might just pick up the dd m1c in the classifieds for him... Then make him pay me back or just add it to the total of the crx I'm selling to him for 1200

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

els1989

CarAudio.com Elite
els1989
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from