Omni Dual Saw--SWEETTTT

I didn't buy the car. And just because my parents did that doesn't mean I have huge funds in college. So //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif all you want, that's not what the topic of the thread is anyways. /convo

ok listen here twatwaffle. Its called a joke. I know in seriousland off in college that you have never heard a joke before you stupid prick but i think you need to calm down and not get ass hurt when someone says something about your 4 door sedan wanna be sports car looking piece of ****.

Ok buddy. and one more suggestion, before you end the convo i think you need to /your life.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ok listen here twatwaffle. Its called a joke. I know in seriousland off in college that you have never heard a joke before you stupid prick but i think you need to calm down and not get ass hurt when someone says something about your 4 door sedan wanna be sports car looking piece of ****.
Ok buddy. and one more suggestion, before you end the convo i think you need to /your life.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Holy fiddlesticks, pent up frustration? Didn't make it to college? Sounds like there's a few issues that stemmed this comment that weren't derived from this thread... I need to calm down? You just cussed me out for not taking your o-so-stereotypical "rich kid" comment because my parents bought me a car and I'm working my ass off in college.

I'm well off, and I have decent funds in college, my "poor college kid" thing just meant it's a much different story getting by in college, but thank God I have my parents backing me. Anyways, chillax. And I'm not your buddy. "4 door sedan wanna be sports car looking piece of ****"--I see by your structure that you're definitely highly educated.

I love your "CarAudio.com Veteran" title under your username. Classy since you have been here since September of '08. Unless you're a veteran with a new account then I apologize, but chill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.