oldschool u.s amp for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

NickCarullo
10+ year member

miami
im getting rid of my whole system and upgrading too two 18's so im selling this amp

old school purple u.s amp im not exactly sure how many watts it is but it made my subs hit harder then my other 2000watt peak amp, it pushes my 15's extremely hard, right side mirror and rear view mirror feel off etc... a couple of people told me its worth around 600$ or more and it was a collectors item and rare would anyone want to give me a good price for it? or tell me how much i can sell it for

MySpace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Adire Brahmas were incredible subs. One of the first subs that could really compete with the JL w7s. Super flat BL curve gave the subs a really...
Two subs, same issue, two LOC's same issue, seems to me that there is an issue upstream. Have you tested the amp disconnected from the signal...
No need to bypass the amp. Most use an LOC that takes the full amped signal and turns it into a flat RCA level signal. Here is the newest I have...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...

About this thread

NickCarullo

10+ year member
NickCarullo
miami
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from