Oldschool 5 Channel Amps (Soundstream, PPI, or?)

Participant count
  • Participant list

grandprix17
10+ year member

Michigan
I am a big oldschool car audio fan. Just for the hell of it Ive been collecting 5ch amps lately (have used a number of them in recent installs and have a few others planned) anyhow Im alway interested in purchasing nice 5ch amps...

Things Im interested in

Soundstream Reference 405

Soundstream Rubicon 405

Soundstream Reference 705

Soundstream Rubicon 805

Will consider the "S" or "SX" series as well.

Precision Power Power Class PC or PCX Series 5 channels

PPI PCX5800

Also open to other 5 channel amps - cant think of any other good ones right of the top of my head.

I do have an appreciation for "Great Condition" Amps with minimal scratches for it to be displayed in an amp rack however if the price is right Id cosnider something that has some nicks/scratches. However everything MUST BE IN GREAT working order. I do not have time or the want to have any amps repaired.

find a ppi art ax606.2

ive been running these for the past few years and they make me drool daily....both uber **** and silly clean output.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.