Older model 12" RE XXX

Participant count
  • Participant list

Vectork39
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NJ
So it's been quite some time since I last posted here but as I was wondering if there's still a market for an older model RE XXX 12" from 2005/06. This isn't a classified ad but since I've been away for so long it might be worth selling (not sure).

If it's worth selling I will take some pics and post it up later this week. Thanks

I am sure those are always wanted. At one point I had 5 of them sadly I sold them now I wish I hadn't.

Post of some pix and sure it will sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if there's a huge market for it.

It was ahead of its time and a **** good sub the but creator has since moved on and works for FI audio/Ascendant (if you where a fan of his work back in the day you could just buy one of his new Fi/Ascendant subs).

So it's been quite some time since I last posted here but as I was wondering if there's still a market for an older model RE XXX 12" from 2005/06. This isn't a classified ad but since I've been away for so long it might be worth selling (not sure).
If it's worth selling I will take some pics and post it up later this week. Thanks

Depending on the price point and impedance I would be interested

i dont want to break any rules, so this isnt a for-sale post, but i doubt i will be shipping it. (i have some basic pictures, but i havent put my name in the pics, nor have i dismounted the actual subwoofer from the box. i wont get around to pics this weekend, due to the holiday (vacation) but i can have more official pics this mid next week

i have the ported enclosure that re audio specifies on their site, and its 1 ohm

running off a hercules xx amp, 2000w (at 1 ohm), and a stinger 20 farad hybrid capacitor

Dan wigginds designed the xxx and barhma. Great woofer. Linear b field, low inductance shorting rings just fail abut short in powerhandling and motor strength..

One of the best sounding drivers and probably the best high excursion high output drivers ever made..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.