Old school Orion Extreme XTR 1200?

Spent WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too much for that... its a good old amp and all... but thats what is... and OLD amp
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Your probably right....BUT if it will move my 2 BA G5's like no tommorrow,I can live with the dent in my wallet.I spend cash like no tommorrow anyways:D As far as being "OLD" ..Thats ok by me so long as it rocks.I have a friend who aquired the linear power amp that was purple???I think its 3000 watts....I think they had 2 monsters(correct me if Im wrong) a purple one and a torquoise color amp.You couldnt get the purple one for less than $2700 back in the day...But back to the amp.....He has that amp pushing 3 oldschool ROUND solobarics and it slams...It was also used to test a pair of oldschool rockford power HX2(1000 watts RMS each and 2000 watts max each) and it moved those subs like no tommorrow.So basically it got the job done....I hope this orion will do my bostons justice.

Not much I can do now...Im pretty much stuck with the deal.I dont want to ruin my 100% feedback from ebay.I knew I should have went with the boston acoustic GT28 amp....dam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif For some reason I was drawn to the orion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Spent WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too much for that... its a good old amp and all... but thats what is... and OLD amp
Also,in that note...I didnt pay $499 but only $450 WITH a payment plan,so Id say the amp is worth at least $300-$350 and the extra $100 is like a fee for payments.It helps me right now before xmas...so Im ok with that....as long as it works

You just got fvcked. You could of got a better amp foe that amount. and do a Google search on the seller, he is a ***. Trie to scam me and many others. Andy4879 and Justonemoreamp are both known to buy broken crap in good condition, fix it with low-quality parts/components, then resell it for a profit. Hope it works out for you.
EDIT: Don't get me wrong, that's a nice amp but the price is pretty high and knowing what I know about the seller, I wouldn't have bought it.
How do you "know" these or other sellers sell bad stuff? What is your proof when you say this?

That's a dumb question to ask someone who's dealt with the person he bought the amp from:rolleyes:, that is, unless you are Andy4879?
D A M N you know what sux? Look at this other xtr that is MINT that went for less //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gifhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320325006885&ssPageName=ADME:B:TB6:US:2

I guess I did pay too much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

That's a dumb question to ask someone who's dealt with the person he bought the amp from:rolleyes:, that is, unless you are Andy4879?
I have no idea who this seller is. What I asked, and you apparently are too quick to criticise to figure it out, is how you know they sell something that has been repaired, broken, or some variation on that. You failed to explain that and I simply asked for information. Then you answered the "dumb" question, so I guess that makes you what? Dumb?

You also stated that these sellers are "known" for selling bad stuff and that they have tried to scam yourself "and many others". Known by whom besides you? Who are these "many others" you refer to? You can't just spout off about sellers on eBay by claiming that they have a reputation as bad sellers just because you think so from your own purchases. That is fine if you feel you were harmed, but to somehow extrapolate that to the buying community is infantile. Why don't you just state the facts by saying what happened to you, or isn't that impressive enough for your friends?

If you bought items from more than one of these people, which is what you said by identifying two sellers (perhaps there are more), how smart does that make you? I guess not very.

Try using a more neutral address next time. Dumb is as dumb does. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

You just got fvcked. You could of got a better amp foe that amount. and do a Google search on the seller, he is a ***. Trie to scam me and many others. Andy4879 and Justonemoreamp are both known to buy broken crap in good condition, fix it with low-quality parts/components, then resell it for a profit. Hope it works out for you.
I can confirm that andy4879 is back to his old ways! I sold him an Alpine MRD-F752 5-channel amplifier in perfect condition. Packaged it well, and shipped it off to him. He told me it was broken upon receiving it (speaker terminals were bent, he claimed) but that there was no box damage--absolutely impossible given how I packaged it and how durable this amp was.

He then was able to con another $25 out of me to pay for it to be shipped back to me. At this time, I took him at face value because I'm a trustworthy guy. I was then contacted by an anonymous former-victim of his, warning me that he has a history of claiming damage, trying to get price concessions from the seller, and then opening claims on eBay/Paypal.

He did in fact ship me back an equivalent product, but I believe he pulled the ol' switcheroo trick... He swapped out my mint amp with his old broken one, and shipped me back the piece of crap.

Chances are you will see my MRD-F752 pop up on one of his auctions in the very near future. In the end, he will probably make $350 off this transaction, with zero invested.

Just warning you guys to avoid him at all costs. He has perfect feedback on eBay under andy4879 (with over 2,000 transactions), but he only uses this account as a "buyer" account and has multiple other accounts for performing his scams. As you might know, buyers no longer can receive negative feedback on eBay and he is exploiting this new loophole.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.