Old Rockford P500-2 channel running straight current

Participant count
  • Participant list

tommelleo22
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys i had an old rockford monstrosity p500-2 channel running my 2 older kicker cvr tens and it ended up blowing one sub and my other survived 2 days of straight current anyway i can fix this amp or is it not even worth it and the same thing happened to my buddies

Probably not. Smaller amps usually aren't worth getting fixed. By the time you ship it somwhere, the repair company diagnoses it and then parts and labor and shipping back it'd you be better off buying a new amp

For an amp this size unless you really have a hard on for it it's usually not worth putting the money into like was stated earlier. It may be worth some money to people who fix amps though. Just check out ebay. There are people buying blown amps all day long on there. People buy them here too. Myself included . Just post it as is in the classifeds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.