SOLD Oklahoma what's for sale?

mwne2nks.. If you need anything I can build/fix computers.. I do it as a daily job and pretty much guaranteed more experience than ANYONE you will ever fine.. Literally.

But 2 of my sa-12s and my amp are being traded for a lvl5 18 from Swangaz. Psycheeed.

Need to buy an amp..2-3kw at .5 or 2ohm.. Quickkkk..

Edit - I build/design boxes as well guys. If you need anything let me know, I build 'em cheap.

I have a pile of stuff in my garage! lulz...

I've got 4 dead amps (all repairable) Sony, Logic Soundlabs, Power Acoustic, and an unknown 6 channel amp...

I've got a PowerBastards Fitzall 220 that i'd let go for $250 + ship. Universal Alternator, 220 Amps @ 1200 RPM. Specs

I can distribute 1/0 wire for $4/ft + shipping.

I've got a 5 Farad Digital cap w/ digital display.

NON-CAR AUDIO ITEMS FOR SALE

I've got too many random cheap-A$$ computer parts to list.

I've got an Xbox 360 + all COD's, Halo3, NFS Undercover, F.E.A.R., plus 6 months of XBOX live. (i'd like to trade for a PS3)

I've got a PS2 Slim plus 30+ games (all popular titles)

BEST OF ALL!!!

I have a 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT W/ a custom built wall housing 3 - 15'' Qpower Deluxe @ 1500 RMS & 1 Soundstream XXX4000D.

Asking for $4000 w/out subs and wall. or $4750 with wall and subs.

Found an amp. NEED BATTERIES ASAP

Edit - Selling an SA-12 (Sundown) for 100.. It is fully-functional but needs a new basket. The old was repaired with quicksteel - like JB Weld - but it would be best to replace the basket though I havnt had any problems with it.

Also have an oldschool Eclipse 2ch amp, 50x2@4 I believe. Think it does 200rms at 4 ohms or so.. Then I have a kicker zx150 I believe, and a logic 1000w@1rms amp of some kind.. and a kenwood 300rms@2 mono, aaand I always build boxes.

So if any of that interests anyone let me know. I _need_ batteries //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got a Sundown SA-12 in a fresh box I build, 2.2@34hz and sounds AMAZING. Im letting this go for 120 picked up (Box AND sub) within the next few days. Need to get rid of this or trade for batteries ASAP

Ive got a Sundown SA-12 in a fresh box I build, 2.2@34hz and sounds AMAZING. Im letting this go for 120 picked up (Box AND sub) within the next few days. Need to get rid of this or trade for batteries ASAP
Pm sent

I have a Sundown Audio Z version 1 12". It is a dual 2ohm. Bought one from a member here and liked it so much I ordered one from Jacob. The one that was ordered is the one for sale as I would like to keep the other one. It has a black full cone dust cap. I never ran both at the same time. I had it on a Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd. I believe it was bought back in march. Lets say $200 on it.
And to the guy looking for 1/0.....I have some Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 left over from my install. Lemme know how much you need and I'll see what I have left and make ya a deal on it.

I also have about 3' of kicker hyperflex that I believe is black and I have about 17' of red kickerflex. Both of these are from a kicker amp kit. Lets say $15 on it.

I also have an Ipod Classic 160gb. It currently has 4 or 5 movies on it and 1400 songs on it. Its black. I have it posted on craigslist for $150.

I have internet access on my garminfone. I cant get pics uploaded from it. PM me with a cell number or an email address and I will gladly send pics that way. If this is a problem then mods feel free to delete my post. All prices are obo. I am located in Tahlequah. Not far from Tulsa or Claremore. I actually make it to Claremore once a month to make my truck payment and its comming up this week. Not sure where Guthrie is.

The kicker hyperflex that come in 17' of red and 3' of black is 4ga. It came in an amp kit that I never got around to using. It is uncut and still has the factory tape holding it together.

everything in my sig, decent prices. not too far from OK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.