SOLD Oklahoma what's for sale?

So does anyone have anything new in Oklahoma that are tired of.? Let's sell/trade/give lol let's just move some stuff!

Sorry guys im still herte.. You need to PM me.. I work alot fo hours and dont look for these threads but check messages.. My gear is currently located in SE okla.. Still got 4 dekas,the rockford 200.2, 2 RE MT 18s .... looking for 80 picked up for the dekas.. dont want to ship but if you want them its usually around 35-40 shipping.. Just pm me.. thanks

I have a Sundown Audio Z version 1 12". It is a dual 2ohm. Bought one from a member here and liked it so much I ordered one from Jacob. The one that was ordered is the one for sale as I would like to keep the other one. It has a black full cone dust cap. I never ran both at the same time. I had it on a Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd. I believe it was bought back in march. Lets say $200 on it.

And to the guy looking for 1/0.....I have some Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 left over from my install. Lemme know how much you need and I'll see what I have left and make ya a deal on it.

I also have about 3' of kicker hyperflex that I believe is black and I have about 17' of red kickerflex. Both of these are from a kicker amp kit. Lets say $15 on it.

I also have an Ipod Classic 160gb. It currently has 4 or 5 movies on it and 1400 songs on it. Its black. I have it posted on craigslist for $150.

I have internet access on my garminfone. I cant get pics uploaded from it. PM me with a cell number or an email address and I will gladly send pics that way. If this is a problem then mods feel free to delete my post. All prices are obo. I am located in Tahlequah. Not far from Tulsa or Claremore. I actually make it to Claremore once a month to make my truck payment and its comming up this week. Not sure where Guthrie is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.