Ok...Everyone Reply to this...

BigDrez
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
...So I can show this kid he is a FOOL....he built a box using 5/8'' Particle Board...and I asked him...just to be a dick..."So do people use anything other then 5/8'' Particle Board?"...his exact reply is..."Only if they are idiots and don't know what they're doing...."....

So Please...tell him he's a moron...because I am printing this out...and giving it to him....He has 2 SPL 12's...that he thinks are just THE cat's ass because they are 2200 watts Max a piece....he goes by how many watts a speaker is as that is how good it is....he is certain that they'll be louder then my 2 Kicker Solo Baric L7 12's....he has a Power Acoustik Class A/B 2 Channel Amp 1920 watt Plasma Saphire to be exact.....running at 2 ohms...so he's giving 470 watts to each speaker....and he said "Dude, the other day I was pounding so hard I blew a hole right through my box."....so I look and there is a good size chunk missing...and all he does is caulk the hole up and go about his way...he is convinced he has the loudest system ever...only because his subs "weigh 60lbs a piece"....so they are just monsters....he won't listen to me and put them in a Ported box because he says he ran tests and sealed was louder in his car....when he has a Hatchback Camaro....lmao....but 5/8'' Particle Board? come on now......so I can print this out and show him that not only I think he's a fool...other people do as well....reply.....please...

what a tard, he blew out a hole because particle board ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, just like his system ahahahhaha

wont be suprised if he is driving and bumpin his music and then hear the sh*t hit the fan. then pulls over and pops his hatch and see the subs laying on his piece of sh*t box.

hey I've made plenty of boxes out of particle board and they have never given me any trouble .Maybe dude just dosen't know how to build a decent box.

As for ported vs. sealed ported is way better in output.

Granted MDF is a more durabable material but you have to us what you available.

Spl is a solid speaker but it in no way can compare to Solo's

yea dats a n00b

Ohhhhh NO...not according to him...he's been at this for 9 years.....and he's built many many boxes (probably because they never ****in' last) lmao....and THEN...wow...and TTHHHEEENNNN...he goes on to say....that he refuses to run a Class D Mono Channel Amp...because people just think they're bad asses sayin' they have a "Class D" amp...when really...his 2 Channel Amp puts out more power for less money...and when he bridges the amp he can get his 1920 max out of it at one Channel...so his amp is cheaper...and better then Class D amps so he refuses to run them...period...lmao...this kid is KILLIN' me...

Replied.

okay your boy is new.......thats acceptable, but cocky?, thats just gay.

now that thats ou of the way, how did he mount 2 60 pound subs to 5/8 inch particle board, ill never know.

hey I've made plenty of boxes out of particle board and they have never given me any trouble .Maybe dude just dosen't know how to build a decent box.
As for ported vs. sealed ported is way better in output.

Granted MDF is a more durabable material but you have to us what you available.

Spl is a solid speaker but it in no way can compare to Solo's

I hear ya...but he is sayin' that his 2 SPL 12's and Power Acoustik 2 Channel Class A/B amp will be louder then my 2 Kicker Solo Baric L7 12's in a PORTED box powered by either an Orion 2500D or a Hifonics BXI 2006d....(most likely the Orion).....only because his subs are whooping 2200 watts a piece!!! PLLLEEEASSSEEE

Replied.

okay your boy is new.......thats acceptable, but cocky?, thats just gay.

now that thats ou of the way, how did he mount 2 60 pound subs to 5/8 inch particle board, ill never know.

LMAAAOOO...you should see this Box...it is hideous...just straight lumber...no carpet or any material...and the edges and corners are just atrocious...

I hear ya...but he is sayin' that his 2 SPL 12's and Power Acoustik 2 Channel Class A/B amp will be louder then my 2 Kicker Solo Baric L7 12's in a PORTED box powered by either an Orion 2500D or a Hifonics BXI 2006d....(most likely the Orion).....only because his subs are whooping 2200 watts a piece!!! PLLLEEEASSSEEE

Tha boy just ain't right!

What an Idiot
x2

This guy does not know anything if that is the case.

Blowing a hole in the box with only 470w to each sub lol.

Look at the power people on here are putting to there subs in just a 3/4 mdf box.

You dont see them blowing holes.

And your 2 Kicker Solo Baric L7 12's will make his look like a walmart system.

If you have the right amount of power.

And ported FTW ported is louder then sealed

So tell this guy next time he goes on about something to STFU.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BigDrez

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
BigDrez
Macomb County Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date