• Thread starter <don248>
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<don248>

in pushing 3 12s in the same box but they are not all the same subs i hAVE 2 MTX 6000S AND ONE AUDIOBAUN 1251 WIRED IN SERIS ALL THREE 8 OHMS I WAS WONDERING WHAT IS THE OHM OUTPUT # IM CURENTLY RUNING ONE PERSON TOLD ME IT WAS 4 OHMS ANOTHER SAID 3.5 AND I KNOW YOUR NOT SUPOSID TO MIX SUBS CAUSE ALL SUBS ARE DIFFERENT BUT I HAVE TO TELL YA THERE HELLA LOUD

well that depends. do you have the subs bridged down into the amp, or are they hooked in stereo? chances are your running at about a 2 ohm load. later

Dude thats a real easy one. All you do is take 8 and divibe it by 3. That puts you at about a 2.6 ohm load. And as for mixing subs- not a good idea but if it sounds good, who cares?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.