• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

benz280se
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

OHIO GENERATOR 270A ALT

Item(s) Description/Condition:

USED only used for a week then something happened to my car computer. after which I sent it in to get it checked out just to be on the safe side. I just got it back with blessings and birth sheet from tom at ohio gen, and my car got totaled before i put it back in!! so it is basically a brand new unit. when I had it in the car it worked awesome!!

the alt housing is bigger than the original and was fit with very little wiggle room and a couple of spacers for the bolts. my engine is the 3.0v6

Price:

350 obo shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

sorry does not fit sable.

as a side note for the cars it does fit just a short list here but there are many fords this will bolt on and tom knows this alt and will change out the regulator if need be.

01-02 merc couger 2.5l

01-04 escape 3.0

01-03 mazda tribute 3.0

many more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...