SOLD Ohio Generator 300A universal alt.

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale: Ohio Generator 300A alternator

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It was originally on my 1999 Cadillac, that car was wrecked. I had a new super heavy duty rectifier installed as well as the smallest possible pulley and a one-wire conversion done to it as well. I used it as a second alternator on my Durango. over 5KW rmsm head lights and A/C on, full tilt, NO dimming at all.

The work was done by "Buesings Iowa Generator Co." they also tested it but I can't remember the exact numbers. I want to say something like 120A~ at 700 engine rpm and it just over 300A (like 318 I think) max which was at like 1800~ engine RPM IIRC.... I know it maxed under 2K engine RPM because I changed pulleys until it did since that is the engine RPM limit at comps

Only a few hours of use since it was gone through.

Price: $320 shipped That is less than 1/2 what I have in it! That rectifier alone was close to $200.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: free shipping if you pay my asking price, anything less than $320 and buyer pays shipping. I say "universal" because it is a single wire unit with no voltage regulator harness needed. It is up to YOU to make sure it will fit your application. DO NOT ASK ME IF IT WILL FIT YOU CAR! it is a GM large case alternator and will fit a TON of different vehicles as it sits, virtually anything if you want to fab up a simple bracket.

Item Pictures:

serpentine belt but a V-belt pulley would only be a few bucks... Don't know the distance between the mounting holes but 7" seems about right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take $275 plus shipping, that is the LOWEST I will go on this! I have no problem keeping this, it is a GREAT alternator and I am sure I will have use for it sooner or later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.