Official Trump Thread - Winners only

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Oh yeah because we can't reduce the deficit and cut taxes? Your mentality is backwards.

You know when you do your tax return, you can opt to pay a higher tax rate. Did you do that?
They take more from me than they do you bro so hush.

OP
wew lad

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
VA
They take more from me than they do you bro so hush.
So pay more. You can't seem to fathom that the governments power is only derived from people like you and I. If you're so happy with increased taxes, pay more. Personally, I think we should be cutting taxes and pushing for a more efficient government.

Imagine being so uninformed you're simping for billionaire interests.
Imagine licking the boots of government and suckling off the teet of others taxes instead of advocating for less of your money going to tax and having government be more efficient and waste less.

You're so biased you can't even fathom the concept of increasing efficiency and how that actually translates to forcing corporations to pay their fair share and to stop importing chinese garbage. Think outside the box for once, NPC.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So pay more. You can't seem to fathom that the governments power is only derived from people like you and I. If you're so happy with increased taxes, pay more. Personally, I think we should be cutting taxes and pushing for a more efficient government.

Imagine licking the boots of government and suckling off the teet of others taxes instead of advocating for less of your money going to tax and having government be more efficient and waste less.
Bro, I hate taxes. I also hate the government. Hell, I say get rid of both.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States

You're so biased you can't even fathom the concept of increasing efficiency and how that actually translates to forcing corporations to pay their fair share and to stop importing chinese garbage. Think outside the box for once, NPC.
I guess we're just skipping over my substantive response earlier lol. I don't lick the boot of government, that's why I educate myself about what they're doing and don't trust a single one of them, even after they're proven themselves to be better than the rest. My biggest expense is healthcare, what's your boy Donny done for that? He promised single payer, he gave nothing.

Maybe what you call bias is a brain, because you don't seem to be skeptical of anything Trump does. In fact, it seems like you'd pretty much let him cuck you with how strong your blinders must be to still support him while we're the worst affected country on earth. Efficiency isn't giving vital resources to manufacturers instead of businesses so they can take a cut, efficiency isn't giving oil companies, banks, and car manufacturers a bailout any time they want it because "the jobs" Typical people don't seem to understand that a business still exists after a chapter 11 bankruptcy. Efficiency also isn't fumbling the virus response when there were 60 people with it and ending up with over a million. Efficiency isn't HHS officials appointed by Trump doing pay-to-play schemes with pharmaceuticals.. Efficiency is medicare for all and billionaires paying a reasonable amount of taxes (hint, that ain't $0).

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I still can't believe that we have to choose between two absolute fucking retards. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Make me sick.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I still can't believe that we have to choose between two absolute fucking retards. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Make me sick.
Can't argue with that, Biden is a damn walking stroke at this point. Like his campaign is trying their best to hide him away as if he won't be on the news every day as president. I don't think the people who voted for him could name a single policy that they like. Trump's buffoonery is worse, but Jesus Christ lol, "So I view (how many cases of Coronavirus are in the US) as a badge of honor. Really, it's a badge of honor." or that he'd do nothing different with the US response if he could go back. I remember when the book about all the stupid things W Bush said was released and people thought we'd never have a dumber president. Well apparently we'll either have 2 or reelect the first one.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Can't argue with that, Biden is a damn walking stroke at this point. Like his campaign is trying their best to hide him away as if he won't be on the news every day as president. I don't think the people who voted for him could name a single policy that they like. Trump's buffoonery is worse, but Jesus Christ lol, "So I view (how many cases of Coronavirus are in the US) as a badge of honor. Really, it's a badge of honor." or that he'd do nothing different with the US response if he could go back. I remember when the book about all the stupid things W Bush said was released and people thought we'd never have a dumber president. Well apparently we'll either have 2 or reelect the first one.
The Trump presidency is an absolute disgrace. I honestly can't even put it into words. It's just unbelievable. I believe that when history looks back, when archeologist look back, that they will find you trumptards to be a subhuman species

OP
wew lad

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
VA
You allowed Biden to rule your party, never forget that. Same goes for Trump.

You should be rallying as hard against the sniffing rapist as you should be against the orange man.

Joe Biden is prepared to state that he has a record of over 40 years, and that he will beat Joe Biden. Serious stuff.

Last edited:
OP
wew lad

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
VA
The Trump presidency is an absolute disgrace. I honestly can't even put it into words. It's just unbelievable. I believe that when history looks back, when archeologist look back, that they will find you trumptards to be a subhuman species
I find this hilarious. Name a single thing that will go down in history as undeniably bad? The "russia conspiracy" has proven to be nothing, so what is it?

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States

You should be rallying as hard against the sniffing rapist as you should be against the orange man.

Joe Biden is prepared to state that he has a record of over 40 years, and that he will beat Joe Biden. Serious stuff.
Correction, those over 45 did. Every under 45 poll showed Bernie way ahead of Biden.

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
I find this hilarious. Name a single thing that will go down in history as undeniably bad? The "russia conspiracy" has proven to be nothing, so what is it?
So, why did Cambridge Analytica meet with the Russians for Trump? Just curious. Bush Jr. invading Iraq for no reason. Just because he wanted to get Hussein to make Bush Sr. proud of him

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

"The sniffing rapist", I like that one. Lol.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Bro if we're on opposite sides of this then so be it. It is what it is. I personally can't stand him. He is an absolute piece of shit human that thinks he's better than everyone else just because his daddy gave him some money. If he was like y'all, without the money he's be some fat retarded slob wondering around Walmart. #birdsofafeather

Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) Tweeted:
After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November. @realdonaldtrump

OP
wew lad

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
VA
Bro if we're on opposite sides of this then so be it. It is what it is. I personally can't stand him. He is an absolute piece of shit human that thinks he's better than everyone else just because his daddy gave him some money. If he was like y'all, without the money he's be some fat retarded slob wondering around Walmart. #birdsofafeather

Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) Tweeted:
After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November. @realdonaldtrump
Are you going to answer my question or yell "orange man bad" and talk down to me? I'd be willing to bet I started out my life with less money in my family than you did. For someone who aligns with the "virtuous" party, you sure do act the opposite.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Are you going to answer my question or yell "orange man bad" and talk down to me? I'd be willing to bet I started out my life with less money in my family than you did. For someone who aligns with the "virtuous" party, you sure do act the opposite.
But black man bad and Clinton man bad, etc is fine. That syndrome you like to talk about has been around forever. I'm surely not going to sit here and make a list just for you to get your rocks off. Like I said, if that's your guy then so be it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n2audio Amplifiers 17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 28)

• sherwood71
  • ThxOne
  • Lasherž

Trending topics

Latest classifieds