Central Region Official Oklahoma Meet 4/20/08

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I'm looking for a deal on an Memphis pre-fab ported enclosure. I got one for an awesome deal in Phoenix but I changed subs to a w7 and needed a new enclosure so I let my old one go. Now that I've let my w7 go and I'm not as impressed with my sealed enclosure I want to go back to what I know I enjoyed. Think he could help?

how'd it go?
alot of people were there from kansas that really threw down. I got to help out a guy with a truck that does 157s and that **** was ridiculous plus there was a truck out there doing 163s and a trunk stratus doing 151 with 2 twelves

alot of people were there from kansas that really threw down. I got to help out a guy with a truck that does 157s and that **** was ridiculous plus there was a truck out there doing 163s and a trunk stratus doing 151 with 2 twelves

What time?!? I didn't get there until 3pm.

I wanted to go. But I have no equipment in my car yet. :[ Things taking alot longer than expected.

So I was gunna go just to check it out. Then gas prices jumped to 3.60 and I said F that!

Anyone word on other comps anytime soon (besides IFO in september)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.