*$ OFFICIAL $* If you owned a local audio shop....

Blove1991
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
If you owned a local audio shop what brands and products would you carry?

Keep in mind that is for your average local person wanting some thump.

For the companys if I had to choose 6 they would be( Sub stage )

JL Audio- Reason being is because to most of the public think JL is God in car audio and if the person wants to spend the money then they have a great lineup.

Digital Designs- Reason is because they have a very cheap 500 series that are great starter woofers. They also carry a BADASS 9500 series. Best of both worlds ( budget and quality )

MTX- Well known to the public and also have some very cheap subwoofers which could be sold easily due to MTX logo, but do have the 9500 series which is also a great sub

Kicker- Also for being mainstream, but having great woofers as well

Hifonics- Mainly because thier variety of budget amps, and they also have a couple of decent cheap subs

Sundown- Based on their badass amp collection

With these 6 companies, your average joe can come in and get a budget system that will sound great and not having the wallet empty, And on the other hand the guy with his pockets filled in could leave with a Sundown 3000D and a DD 9515 and have a truely kickass system.

Front Stage

Diamond Audio- Great selection of amps and component kits for reasonable prices

Infinity- More mainstream and have a great selection

Rainbow- You know they had to be added for their sound

Sundown- Their line of 2 and 4 channel amps have great quality and produce clean power

Head Unit

Pioneer-Due to great budget HU's and also very nice HU's and for being mainstream

Alpine- For having a great selection and being mainstream

Eclipse- To shake things up a bit and to veer off from mainstream

Electrical

KnuKonceptz - Because of their great selection of electrical equipment and their cheap prices.

Kinetik - Due to the fact that they're batterys are simply kickass and will provide the power that your customer might need.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

Leave replys on what you would have in your shop and if it was for the local people

This is a dream thing here.......I don't have the money to even think about owning a shop

What would you keep stocked in YOUR car audio shop if you had one?

not all that origianl of a thread haha but i'll play, again...

if I owned the shop i would try to carry as much of this as possible

H/U's

Eclipse

Pioneer

Alpine

Kenwood

Sony (young kids love them because of the name, and they are usually economical)

Subs

Kicker

Alpine

Rockford

RE

JL

(having JL and RE under one roof maybe just a dream however with price and amount of inventory you would have to move)

Comps

Kicker

Rockford

Alpine

JL

Boston

MB Quart/Morel/DLS

Amps

Kicker

Rockford

Alpine

JL

Orion

US Amps

wiring and etc

Kicker

Knu Konceptz

Rockford

Street wires

and rammat of course...

thats my outfit

Subs;

Mainstream;

JL Audio

Rockford Fosgate

Kicker

MTX

Non-Mainstream Subs;

Treo Engineering

Digital Designs

Resonant Engineering

Amps;

Mainstream;

Kicker

Rockford Fosgate

Hifonics

Non-Mainstream Amps; (Atleast my area)

US Amps

Zapco

Incriminator Audio

Sundown Audio

Components

Mainstream;

Alpine

Infinity

Kicker

Components Non-Mainstream (kinda);

Focal

Rainbow

Crystal

MB Quart

Wire;

Kicker

Stinger

Knu Konceptz

Tsunami

Sound Dampening;

Second Skin

Cascade

Ramaat

Dynamat

Headunits;

Alpine

Pioneer

Eclipse

Kenwood

Id for sure cary JBL because they have a braod variety to really cheap stuff to crazy high end.

Kicker, Maybe a little JL Definetely alpine for headunits. Possibly some PG stuff

Go ahead and lock the thread is there really is another thread

No search FTL

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

If you owned a local audio shop what brands and products would you carry?
Keep in mind that is for your average local person wanting some thump.

For the companys if I had to choose 6 they would be( Sub stage )

JL Audio- Reason being is because to most of the public think JL is God in car audio and if the person wants to spend the money then they have a great lineup.

Digital Designs- Reason is because they have a very cheap 500 series that are great starter woofers. They also carry a BADASS 9500 series. Best of both worlds ( budget and quality )

MTX- Well known to the public and also have some very cheap subwoofers which could be sold easily due to MTX logo, but do have the 9500 series which is also a great sub

Kicker- Also for being mainstream, but having great woofers as well

Hifonics- Mainly because thier variety of budget amps, and they also have a couple of decent cheap subs

Sundown- Based on their badass amp collection

With these 6 companies, your average joe can come in and get a budget system that will sound great and not having the wallet empty, And on the other hand the guy with his pockets filled in could leave with a Sundown 3000D and a DD 9515 and have a truely kickass system.
When I went to a local audio shop looking for the 1600W Hifonics Brutus they quoted me at $599 that is a budget amp? They are less than $300 on ebay

wow there making about $320 for each 1606 they sell. I would carry

subs:

Alpine

Audioque

Mach 5

OH yeah and I would have a jackhammer in a bandpass under the floor, with the port coming up out the chimney.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Amps:

Hifonics

Sundown

Kicker

HUs:

Pioneer

Alpine

Eclipse

also in my store I might have a 13W7 sitting in a glass case with a heavenly beam of light shimmering down upon it, with 2 security guards and lasers.

Headunits :

Eclipse

Pioneer

Alpine

Nakamichi

Speakers (Components and Coaxials ect.) :

MB Quart

Kicker

CDT

Rainbow

Subwoofers :

Hifonics

Kicker

MTX

Fi Car Audio

MB Quart

Cerwin Vega

AudioPipe

AudioQue

DD

And Many more

Amplifiers :

US Amps

Zapco

Alpine

Hifonics

Kicker

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.