Official CarAudio.com Big 3 Thread

both as in...??
the loop is complete. you're just adding wires. this **** aint hard. don't rack your mind trying to do it man
OMFG i am going to crazy asking some questions that do not even make Fuking Sence WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BRAIN FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sit down, smoke a blunt and come back and give it another go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

OMFG i am going to crazy asking some questions that do not even make Fuking Sence WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BRAIN FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you ground the alt case to the frame, since the alt case is sharing surface area with the engine, it's the same as adding it to the engine itself. You can add however many you want. The more the merrier. It won't ever mess it up unless you cross positive and negative. Then you're just dumb.

sit down, smoke a blunt and come back and give it another go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
lol i wish i could i am at work plus on am on this **** felony probation untill sept31st and then it is on like donkey kong Hydro all day every day:D:veryexci:

i'm just wonderin why i cant see any of the pics of the big 3 being done also since i'm going to be doin the big 3 i can just add on instead of replacing the stock wires really wanna make sure i got all the angles looked at before i attempt it

i'm just wonderin why i cant see any of the pics of the big 3 being done also since i'm going to be doin the big 3 i can just add on instead of replacing the stock wires really wanna make sure i got all the angles looked at before i attempt it
that is what the big 3 is

adding not replacing

ok i got a question

when i run my wire for my big 3

do i need to run my wire from alt to battery or from alt to fuse box like factory??

i will be doing my big 3 sunday on my day off i will be posting pictures

got a question i have like 8 ft of klmx 0 g ground from knu. Just wanted to know if i can use that for the big 3. Really for the alt to postive on the batt.

got a question i have like 8 ft of klmx 0 g ground from knu. Just wanted to know if i can use that for the big 3. Really for the alt to postive on the batt.
then it would be the BIG 1. hence the big 3. read up noob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...