Official CarAudio.com Big 3 Thread

okay.. i did the first two.. but i did not do the engine block to chassis... i dont understand why i need to do this... but before i start the car... is it necessary to do it?

alrighty... so i did all the three.. and ummm my optima yellow top was originally running a little over 10 .. volts or whatever... after it dropped to about 8.5... but then when i hit really hard and played my stuff loud... it didnt drop at all.. is something wrong or...??

alrighty... so i did all the three.. and ummm my optima yellow top was originally running a little over 10 .. volts or whatever... after it dropped to about 8.5... but then when i hit really hard and played my stuff loud... it didnt drop at all.. is something wrong or...??
if your optima was running a little over 10 volts, then it already had a problem and the big 3 would not help....

time for a new battery

if your optima was running a little over 10 volts, then it already had a problem and the big 3 would not help....
time for a new battery
it was a new optima yellow top.. i had just gotten it yestarday... i hooked it up without the big 3 and it read a little over 10v... which is what my walmart bought battery was at.

then when i did the big three it dropped to about 8.5.. but wouldnt drop at all or dim when my system it really hard..

i know for a fact i didnt mess up doing the big three. i did everything correctly, ive been researching it for months.. did it with a 4 guage wire.. dont know what else i can tell ya..

is something wrong?

okay.. i was wrong about the voltage numbers.. but still the problem is that it dropped after the big 3.. picture here... the red line is where the bat was at when i was playing the music.. and it wouldnt drop.. even on long low notes loudest it can go..

bat.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...