offical anti hifisoundconnection thread

profundus-sanus
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
place is terrible //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

worst and least organized cs i've ever seen.

I've ordered 4 type r's a little under a month ago... They sent 2 right away but never informed me in any way that my other 2 were on back order...well until i called them 3 times or so and sent 2 emails. The first email i got back, 2 days later, said my subs were delivered according to the tracking number..

I obviously disagreed with that and told them that there is no way they could have fit all 4 woofers in a 48lb package.then they proceed to tell me that i was notified and agreed to wait for the back order products... which they made up. I was only given the option to get store credit+free shipping. If i did that i would probably have to wait another month.

All the time they keep telling me they'll have them in soon. They were supposed to have them this monday, and i should have them tomorrow, but i can't get a tracking number.

So tomorrow i'm calling up visa and telling them i got scammed. See if i can get my money back.

everyone else post up your terrible experiences with the place...hopefully we can keep everyone on here from purchasing from them.

whenever i order from somewhere online , i ALWAYS email/call to see if they have it in stock , and order within the hour. i got my kx550.3 from them and i didnt have any problems getting it within 6 days. iirc , the only place i didnt call when i ordered something is knukonceptz and crutchfield.

it wouldn't have been so bad... if they would have given me a refund on the other two woofers, but they refused. Said i could either get credit for their store or wait.

i have had good dealings with them. They responded to a bad sub i got....Twice, and resolved it in a timmly manner.

cliff note. bought a referb, got a new sub, for the price of referb. Sold new sub, made $$$$ bought better sub.

i dunno why i keep buyin from there but they are complete idiots over there i couldnt get any one to answer the pphone orcall me back , or return emails.... this last time was my deffinate last time tho...

lol bad for me too. My gf ordered me a bulk pack of dynamat for Xmas Dec 4th.... If you call thier Customer Support it hangs up on you if there is no1 available.

One positive thing is that they are quick to answer their customer support via email

yea right worst cs deal with indoaudio a guy running a business out of his van haha but seriosuly
i've never bought anything from indo audio..so i've never experienced their cs.. if thats what your referring to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

profundus-sanus

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
profundus-sanus
wilmington, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies