Central Region Oct 30th- Springfield IL

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
well im trade n my DD 9515G thats getting reconed with a CF dustcap extra stiff suspesion and a little cash for 2 RE MT 15s and im going to power it on my DD M3 till i can sell it and get something bigger to power thoes 15s

Its going in a 98 Mustang i dont know you were at the other sundown comp but i was the kid with the DD in my back seat

well im trade n my DD 9515G thats getting reconed with a CF dustcap extra stiff suspesion and a little cash for 2 RE MT 15s and im going to power it on my DD M3 till i can sell it and get something bigger to power thoes 15s
Its going in a 98 Mustang i dont know you were at the other sundown comp but i was the kid with the DD in my back seat
and you used your amp to power the truck with the BTL's? Was 9+ hours of driving that day, so I don't remember much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

DDbump's first wall build was 2 15" MT's, hit very hard, so I think you'll be pleased with it. Or save up for another 9515 as they do very well daily...

yea i powerd the 4 btls that was with only stock battery and alt now i have 2 1800 kinetiks in the trunk and a 200 amp alt...I REALLY want to run DD but if i can get these 2 15s im goint to take them because i really want a wall my goal is to get it done before the 30th

As long as the city council in Macomb clears it on Tuesday the doa guys can stay and go to the show in Macomb on sunday the 1st. Halloween parties at WIU!!!
dont start thread dumping u turd... Anyway- ima have team doa dressed up n bondage wear - locked up n my garage.. I thought that Mike guy was kinda cute! FYLB

So I'm gonna drive 4+ hours just to be the gimp for Rio.....what will annarbor do then as that's usually his roll....
He has been promoted to team fluffer finally- he put n allooooottt of blood n tears 4 this!

One question Mike, how do you feel about scat??
one of the few things that I'm not into......but my altima might **** on a few cars at the show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

S.B.C.

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
S.B.C.
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date