oct. 14 release date

I want a reliable phone with lots of apps and a good battery life. I liked my ipod touch I wouldnt think the iphone would be much different? But idk. I am basically looking at it because i really like the way they look and also I think from what ive seen the responsiveness of touchscreens seem to be better on apple products than droid. And Im not really a fan of these HUGE As* bricks i see people with these days... The droids just are getting way to big. I like being able to carry the phone in my pocket rather than a back pack. lol.... But idk. im just gonna have to wait till it comes out and see what people have to say about it being yay or nay.

I have an iphone 3gs, and it is....ok. It is fairly easy to use, but it glitches badly. I have already had to reset the phone back to factory specs. The app database is decent, but pay for most decent apps. If you have an ipad/mac comp then get the iphone for device cooperation. I am currently in the same boat. I am contemplating the I5 with an Ipad2. But part of me wants to get a Xoom tablet and a driod phone. I will always run PC's for laptops. I prefer them for work and business.

Everything I have read in the past year on the Apple/PC debate boils down to this. If you are a pleasure user - Apple. If you are a business/corporate user - Droid.

Ever since Apple products started being made in China (like everything else), I lost respect for the company.

Why pay 2-3x more for a product that has the following built-in faults?

1. Easy to break, headphone jack breaks, flimsy plastic.

2. Never has all of the features expected, requires lots of updates, no ability to send picture messages in first 3-4 generations of iPhones!

3. Proprietary software with built-in spyware, reporting and advertising software in the o/s. (advertises your GPS locations to various Apple affiliates)

I'm waiting for the time to buy a all network Droid with all of the spyware/gps/cloud software hacked OUT of it.

I think its just knowing HOW to use your iPhone really, I don't doubt that some of the Andriod phones are really much smoother than the iPhone. But I've been getting iPhones ever since they first came out, and I love the online community, especially the jailbreak community. It always has me looking forward to something, they always come out with different innovative ways to make your iPhone truly better.

I'm just hoping the new iPhone 5 is going to have a good amount of RAM, Its going to need some beefy specs to compete with what is now on the market.

I think its just knowing HOW to use your iPhone really, I don't doubt that some of the Andriod phones are really much smoother than the iPhone. But I've been getting iPhones ever since they first came out, and I love the online community, especially the jailbreak community. It always has me looking forward to something, they always come out with different innovative ways to make your iPhone truly better.

I'm just hoping the new iPhone 5 is going to have a good amount of RAM, Its going to need some beefy specs to compete with what is now on the market.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.