oct. 14 release date

exactly what he said ^ I love my iPhone, but I would honestly hate it if I have not had it jailbroken.

iOS5 is going to be amazing, not sure how the iPhone 5 will be though. They are also releasing a cheaper version of the iPhone 4 along with the iPhone 5.

They are announcing both phones on October 4th, you can make your decision after seeing that then. Pretty excited for it myself. October 14th is just a rumored release date also, for all we know it could be released on the same announcement day.

I also am, they believe its going to have a tapered design on the side like the macbook pro.

It shouldn't be expensive, it should be around the same price as the iPhone 4 was at release.

But with either phone you still get iCloud and i'm pumped as ever for that.

my dad got a company iphone 4, also has an HTC desire droid.

he says he likes the feel of the iphone, but dislikes the lack of a back button, as well as the restrictiveness of it without jailbreak.

he prefers to use his droid.

I am an android person myself... Everyone I know has either sold or broke their Iphones and went to androids after messing with my phone...

I personally have never been able to like the Apple products. But its all on what you like... I am a power user on phones and apple doesn't fit with what i do.

Android you can use custom roms and be up to date quicker and fix any issues with most of the phones through the custom rom community. Apple you are limited to Cydia and maybe on other thing "I think".. but you are still at apples whim on getting updates and fixes. something I couldn't handle. my 2 cents... find a friend with both and mess around on them for a few days and findout what you like.

I very much have enjoyed my iphone 4 not the 3 though. I have many friends with droids and they tend to get viruses and actually just get slow and laggy in general later on. My iphone 3 was a pos and I really didn't like it, also the glass on it broke waaaaayyyy to easily. My iphone 4 is amazing its fast and has a very solid system. Also the glass used on it is very similar to the glass on the front of airplanes so in turn it most likely will not break.

Came from iphone 4 to droid with gbread and i cant dream about going back droid is so much more smooth and quick

I am an android person myself... Everyone I know has either sold or broke their Iphones and went to androids after messing with my phone... I personally have never been able to like the Apple products. But its all on what you like... I am a power user on phones and apple doesn't fit with what i do.

Android you can use custom roms and be up to date quicker and fix any issues with most of the phones through the custom rom community. Apple you are limited to Cydia and maybe on other thing "I think".. but you are still at apples whim on getting updates and fixes. something I couldn't handle. my 2 cents... find a friend with both and mess around on them for a few days and findout what you like.
when u get a virus and it's slow as fick after 6 months you going to wish u got a I phone..

you'd be dumb to take a pc over a man.. same for phones..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.