SOLD NWI/MIDWEST pick-up only! 15L7s

i live in chicago and thats just what im looking 4 . what is the size of the box ht. w. l. ?? call me at 773-655-3405 asap and i have the other things u r looking for

How much can you charge for just one if you will sell just one? Also I have a pair of DS693 3-way speaker system kicker 6x9's and a pair of DS46 coaxial speaker system kicker 4x6's and I could trade those and pay the difference for one of your kicker 15" L7's. I had to take them out of my beretta cause I got rid of it cause of the engine blowing and now I haven't had time to put them in my 95 pontiac grand am;if you want to see them let me know and I will get you a pic asap,just send me a message.thankx

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.