NS-1s Are Here !

tumblr_lvrchdtngb1qibz0jo1_r1_400.png

lots of exursion on that little puppy i bet! any deals going on when the new line of subs come out??

Expect to see one on a single SA-8 soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

6500 @ 1 ohm rated.

We were clamping ~7200 on the low 12s in Derrick's Explorer on the prototypes... our Russian guys clamped ~10k on a fairly weak 16v bank on the prototypes.

As they JUST came in Friday I don't have any production clamps yet -- but the guys in Russia got theirs a few weeks earlier and they tell me they turned out a wee bit stronger than the prototypes (which I expected).

One thing is for sure... they are VERY efficient... we did music testing in Derrick's explorer and the voltage drop at the same SPL was much less than with 3500s.

The 2nd run pre-order has started... the official thread will be up next week but we've already sold about 1/3rd of then run before even making the thread... so they'll go fast.

USA pre-sale is $1500 for end customers; e-mail me for ordering -- dealers / Team members can email me as well.

For those than can't make the 2nd run there shouldn't be as big of a gap from 2nd to 3rd run as there is from 1st to 2nd.

ETA is May-June on them... as always with pre-orders it is subject to unforeseen delays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date