sundow subwoofer info?

Never seen one in action before. but a little research i did looking up specs and watchin videos of em. they look like a pretty solid sub.

my guess if you get the right power to them they will be straight.

Plenty of people in louisville has ran sundown. You just gotta know where to find the right people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Plenty of people in louisville has ran sundown. You just gotta know where to find the right people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
oh I'm sure there are i just know quite a few people that actually have systems worth listening to and i just haven't ran across anyone with them I'm just really trying to do something different then everything i see around here all the time

oh I'm sure there are i just know quite a few people that actually have systems worth listening to and i just haven't ran across anyone with them I'm just really trying to do something different then everything i see around here all the time
What have you seen around here? Just curious.

yeah you have to be unique with your system man, and i got to go to the shop tomorrow too.

so when we sell this 18 you wanna ride up there with me?

and you said he's puttin the two sx's in there?

and i wouldnt go with hfi series. i'd get like the saz3500.

yeah you have to be unique with your system man, and i got to go to the shop tomorrow too.so when we sell this 18 you wanna ride up there with me?

and you said he's puttin the two sx's in there?and i wouldnt go with hfi series. i'd get like the saz3500.
yea ill ride with you and i know id love to but i hate that 1300 dollar price tag lol

What have you seen around here? Just curious.
im from kentucky also. around this area i've seen, 2 10in fi btl's on 8k.

2 madd maxx's

4 cerwin vegas on a orion 2k i think

15in RE sxx on hfi 2000w

18in RE sx on hfi 2000

18 RE/FI on ph4000.

alot of amature **** though. alot of lower end kicker and alpine.

american bass 15in hd on 4400w

solo x 12 on hfi 2000

cant really remember anything else good. lol

Ah there's some big boys in louisville reppin DC, DD, sundown, sounddigital. all kinds of stuff. Just seein who you guys knew. I'm about to retire my mach 5 to home theater use and build a new one. Just not quite sure which way I want to go tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pyle of doodie

10+ year member
pyle of doodie
louisville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from