RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
Item(s) for Sale:

Powerware 105ah (group 31 size)

Powerware 140ah (2" taller than G31)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Lightly used, look damn near new. Test within 95% of new rated spec.

Ok, here's the deal. I have access to a large quantity of lightly used Powerware pwhr12390w4fr (105ah) and pwhr12500w4fr (140ah) batteries. The 105ah is a G31 size battery. The 140ah is just a couple of inches taller. These are all testing at 95% of new spec, and are in great physical shape as well. I was actually very surprised as to how clean they are. Please google for any questions about the batteries so that I do not have to answer stuff about dimensions and stuff like that.

Now, the deal is that you need to buy at least 10 for the great deal and great shipping rates. YES, I AM ABLE TO SHIP THESE NATION WIDE. Depending on your location, shipping can range anywhere from $150-$400. The closer you are to Dallas, the better. This is a great deal if you have a few guys who want to go in on a group buy.

PLEASE ONLY ASK FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING. I do not want to waste the freight company's time, or mine for that matter. If you're in the central US shipping will be around $200-275 (depending on what services you need and if it's a residential or business address), so prepare for that. If you're on the far coasts you're looking at $400+ depending on exact location.

Price:

10x 105ah for $850 + freight ($85 for each additional batt)

10x 140ah for $1000 + freight ($100 for each additional batt)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Depends

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.