FS/FT Everest Sounds ES-D1100.1 Monoblock

Participant count
  • Participant list

Edot

Michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale or trade is my near mint ES-D1100.1 amplifier its rated at 1450RMS @1Ohm. I'm asking $250 or looking to trade for a 2K + RMS Amp if there are any offers out there send them my way. Thank you!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Depends on location

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

With user name date and product that ur selling all in same pic. So tired of these people using the "im new! Or new to the forums didnt know excuse" need more mods
Yeah that also. Figured he would get the gist //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

You see that dude trying to burn people on those Orion HCCA 20000'watt amps yesterday on Facebook ? Dude was pulling Google pics. I'll sen you pics if you missed it

Hey guys sorry for overlooking the requirements, here are some pictures with my name and date, feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions. Thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.