NOT WORKING!!! hifonics brutus 1400.1d memphis 1500.1d

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
WA gwon?
Item(s) for Sale:

hifonics Brutus 1400.1d

memphis 1500.1d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brutus amp I blew myself. user error, not sure why it blew but 8 power fet transistors are blown. I was going to attempt to repair it but I don't have the knowledge to do so.

mech 9/10 when working cosmetics 10/10

memphis amp I traded for. goes straight into protection. there is one power supply fet blown, I will attempt to fix it if this does not sell soon enough. my buddy ran the amp before it blew and this thing is a beast.

mech 10/10 when working cosmetics 6/10 there are scratches on the heatsync

Price:

Brutus $40 shipped

memphis $75 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

I can't upload pictures, it doesn't work from my phone for some reason. always gives me an error. will email or text pictures upon request

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ya man, were the pics. and take pics of the boards .
I can't upload to this site. it gives me an error every time, I have pictures with user and date on my phone though. can text or email them.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Hey dude how bout pics with items username and date? !
read ^^^

I can't upload to this site. it gives me an error every time, I have pictures with user and date on my phone though. can text or email them. 

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

read ^^^
Upload them onto imgur.com through your phone and copy paste linked bb

Upload them onto imgur.com through your phone and copy paste linked bb
ya man, were the pics. and take pics of the boards .
Imgur

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

or photobucket.
Imgur

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Imgur

wow man thanks for showing me this. it's a real pain sending 10 individual pictures through email to everyone who inquires
next time man, add it to your original post and make it have the picture show up.

easy way to do that is on the imgur, go to each picture and look at where it says "BBCode (message boards & forums)"

Copy that link and paste it for each of your pics.

for example

WH32gPs.jpg

3d0Vit9.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.