Not sure what to buy, Alpine 9855 or Pioneer 9600? Help me.

Stealth Owner
10+ year member

Hello, I'm looking for a new head unit and I think i've narrowed it down to two. The Alpine CDA-9855 and the Pioneer DEH-P9600MP. I know which one is cheaper but money doesn't matter for these two. Could someone help me with my decision. The Alpine looks nice with the many options but I really like the Pioneer's background screensavers and hope the one part comes down revealing the back screen. Also looking for something that I can adjust speakers and subs with. Someone help! Thanks!

Also looking for something that I can adjust speakers and subs with. Someone help! Thanks!
Either unit will be more than enough to control your speakers and your bass.

I have a 9855 and haven't completley figured out everything the unit has to offer.

Hello, I'm looking for a new head unit and I think i've narrowed it down to two. The Alpine CDA-9855 and the Pioneer DEH-P9600MP. I know which one is cheaper but money doesn't matter for these two. Could someone help me with my decision. The Alpine looks nice with the many options but I really like the Pioneer's background screensavers and hope the one part comes down revealing the back screen. Also looking for something that I can adjust speakers and subs with. Someone help! Thanks!
not entirely sure if these are the headunits for you then... if you are more interested in screen savers than their actual capabilities.

if you are willing to fork out the dough for a screen saver rather than for the capabilities of these headunits, be my guest.

but personally, i would go with the pioneer

not entirely sure if these are the headunits for you then... if you are more interested in screen savers than their actual capabilities.
if you are willing to fork out the dough for a screen saver rather than for the capabilities of these headunits, be my guest.

but personally, i would go with the pioneer

the pioneer has all the screen savers you could want so he is covered there, but i agree you should go by performance vs. looks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.